CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I hear the wedding bells ringing

So, I know it has been a while, AS ALWAYS, since i have updated my blog but as would be expected, I have been quite busy planning my wedding. Kristen and I are getting married in 93 days, so things are just flying by and planning takes quite a bit of work. Here is a list of just a few things we have planned/done for the wedding over the last month:

  1. Bought a wedding dress
  2. Decided on the wedding bands
  3. Planned a honeymoon
  4. Found the bridesmaids dresses
  5. Bought suits for the groomsmen
  6. Booked a location
  7. Took our own engagement photos
  8. Made and sent out save the dates
And there is probably a lot more, but we have kept quite busy with all that and still have much more to go. Here are a few of the engagement photos, hopefully you enjoy.

Life can be quite busy when you have all of this stuff, but it is good. I am very excited for the big day and just honored to be able to marry such a great woman.

0 comments: