CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

...And now they're retired...

So today I feel like I am officially an Oregonian, since I not only got an Oregon license but my car no longer has California license plates.
So as you can see, my car no longer bares the burdens of a californian... ok I don't really know what that means,but Oregon plates are pretty sweet. (I put on my Cal Poly Alumni license plate holder just to show that I still have some california pride!) Not much else to say except that I am still Jobless..... so if you have a job you want to give me, awesome!

1 comments:

Josh, Chrissie, Matthew & Kaylie said...

You'll always be a Californian to us! I do have to admit that Oregon license plates are definitely cooler than California license plates. Darn.